We offer a 30 Day Guarantee on many services that we offer. Please call us with problems regarding our service within 30 days of service installation date. This refund policy must be in writing and on the terms of engagement, otherwise, refunds are issued less hours worked.
- 1. We are not responsible for site uptime — call your hosting company.
- 2. We are not responsible for database integrity or updates unless you’ve paid for this service.
- 3. We are not responsible for content on your site. We only the produce the code that displays, not the manager of it.
- 4. We are not responsible for content not showing up outside of Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox on Personal Computers or Laptops.
- 5. Design for non-compliant browsers (Internet Explorer, any version older than 6, all PDA or Mobile devices) is an extra service that is outlined in your terms of agreement.
- 6. Flash is considered non-compliant software and therefore may not be readily viewable on all browsers.
- 7. We are not responsible for your content showing up (or not showing up) on Google.
- 8. We bill in 10 minute increments for all work and this includes phone calls and meeting time.
Unless otherwise specified, our payment terms are as follows: All payment in full at the time of project completion.
Late fees (18%) apply at 30 days from invoice delivery, and we reserve the right to disable/remove your website for non-payment.
You may choose to not ‘view’ or open this invoice, but we will still take down the website or work if payment is not rendered.
We reserve the right to disable/remove websites for non-payment. Your quick payment is appreciated!
Project Order Cancellation Policy
Please submit any cancellation notes via our contact form , or call on our business phone at Email cancellations must contain the following: First name, last name, company name, domain name, and email address. This information must be identical to the information originally submitted on your order. Please provide contact information so that we may contact you if we have questions in regards to canceling your order.
Every effort will be made to accommodate the cancellation of your order, providing your project has not been charged. In the event that a cancellation was submitted (via email or phone), and your project was started after, we will gladly refund the complete balance charged. However, if the cancellation was documented as received after the project was started, we will refund the project total total less hours developed to that point.
Project Freeze Policy
If you wish to place your project ‘on hold’ you must provide payment for all hours expended to the ‘on hold’ point and we will suspend work (and monthly project management fees) for this while it is frozen. However, any project stopped for more than three months will require a NEW estimate of work and another Deposit of payment to initiate work.
Troubleshooting or Customer Support Procedure
We suggest you contact our tech support team first by using our contact form. We will then troubleshoot the issue and inform you if the warranty is compliant or not. If your website isn’t showing up for you (but other web sites are, contact the hosting company FIRST to see if there’s an issue with their server).
All projects (unless specifically stated otherwise), carry an implied, industry-standard 30-Day warranty against defects due to programming logic or ‘bugs’. Warranty does not include any use of the designed/develop pages outside of the specified browsers (usually Internet Explorer and Firefox, current as of 2018). Any changes by the client to any web page on client’s web site will negate our warranty as we are no longer responsible for that code or content.
Spelling Errors, Broken Links
Any spelling errors, broken links or unaligned text, images or videos on a web page will be fixed at NO COST if the following three (3) conditions are met:
- 1. The content differs from what the client has supplied
- 2. The client has requested that certain pages (files) be renamed or moved, thereby causing breaks with links to the originally named files
- 3. The client allows us up to 72 hours to correct the issue(s), after that, all changes are billable to the client.